Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

Hello World!

Hello World!

First of all, before beginning sharing some helpful SharePoint tips, I want to introduce myself.

My name is Kevin, I'm 22 years old and currently studiying Applied Informatics. As I'm going to graduate this year, I already had the chance to gain some experience in various fields of programming, including SharePoint. I worked with SP 2007 and 2010 as well.

Even though I'm not Microsoft certified, I managed to solve some SharePoint problems which in my opinion are pretty common and should have been handled by Microsoft directly. Instead I had to waste a plenty of time trying to find a suitable workaround.

Mostly the problem was that the solutions I found using Google were involving steps which were not available in my environment. For example in some cases I could not deploy custom code or change SharePoint settings which I had no access to.

To make your work easier and save you some time, I will post solutions for (in my opinion) probable problems here. Most of them are using out-of-the-box features or the SharePoint Designer.

The first one is the automated creation of folders in a SharePoint list, so check out this tutorial.

If you have questions regarding workflows, custom code or SharePoint in general, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen